Sunday, May 22, 2005

too much to think about

My mum's such a BI... ouch! so ITCHy! I reminded her goodness knows how many times that the measurements for the banner is 3x2. But what did she buy? Who knows. And now she wants me to sew the cloth up. Blooming heck, its her who caused all this. Sew it up yourself please. I dont have a clue how to sew okay.

Sigh. Why is it that my problems arise when you are in Secondary school? Is it caused by us growing up too fast? If so, excuse me for maturing.!

Hello, I need insipiration for a new lay. Thankyou. I dont want to have the same layout as random people on the blogging network.





Sometimes standing on top of a building seems like the only solution to everything.
But see, I don't even have the guts to jump off it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home